Sunday, January 10, 2010


Welcome 2010. I've been waiting for you, this newest year I know.
I know, I know...
Its cold out & I have a cold I cannot shake. This cold, its new this year. & I'll take it. Colds are infinitely better than head injuries. Head injuries are so 2009.
Not to dis on '09. Don't get me wrong. That's not what i mean, that's a whole year!
'09 was curvaceous. '09, up down & all around. New lows & new highs, action packed was '09.
But 2010, its gonna be on the better side of really good, ya'know.
2010 is about the Love colab. every form of it. The get in good. The snuggle up.
If one was waiting to exhale... well I've got your year over here.
2010 is pleasing to the touch. 2010 has less pollution overhead & therefore is for the easy breathing. The asthmatics year for athletics (that's a metaphor).
Tell me your Love, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment